At Patricia Quintana, LLC, (Patricia Quintana) we’ve worked hard to build your trust, and we’re committed to keeping it that way. We believe in transparence, and we’re committed to being upfront about privacy practices, including your personal information. This privacy notice describes how Patricia Quintana, LLC processes certain personal information that we collect and the choices and rights you may have regarding that information. This privacy notice applies to the information we collect from business partners and other third parties as well as the information we collect when you:
- Use our websites, including mobile websites
- Attend events we host or participate in
- Register for a contest or other promotion with us
- Use our applications for mobile phones, tablets or other smart devices
- Communicate with us via phone, email, or other channels
- Visit our social media pages
- Interact with our online advertisements or emails
This privacy notice is meant to help you understand:
- The types of personal information we collect
- The purpose for collecting your personal information
- Data storage and security.
- The rights and choices you have when it comes to your personal information
We hope you will take the time to read this privacy notice carefully. If you have any questions, please refer to firstname.lastname@example.org section below.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
In operating our website, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide directly to us by filling in forms on our site, such as name, address, phone number, e-mail address, age, gender, any content submitted, and other information about yourself and your product choices, preferences and/or purchasing habits.
- From time to time you may also provide us with non-personally identifiable material, including information, suggestions, ideas, concepts, know-how, techniques, questions, comments, or other communications which you transmit to this website in any manner (“User Communications”). Such User Communications will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Below, please find more information regarding your privacy and what personal information Patricia Quintana collects from you.
Your First Purchase from chefpatriciaquintana.com – Based upon the preferences you select, we will use the information you provide to:
- Place you on our e-mail newsletter list to receive e-mail newsletters with recipes, special offers and updates about products and services, unless you deselect the checkbox at checkout giving us permission to do so.
- Place you on our direct mail/catalog list to receive direct mail and printed catalogs with special offers and updates about products and services, unless you deselect the checkbox at checkout giving us permission to do so; and
- Make lists of our customers’ names and postal addresses (but not e-mail addresses or phone numbers) available to pre-screened companies who have specific direct mail (e.g. catalog) product or service offers that we think may be of interest to you, unless you deselect the checkbox at checkout giving us permission to do so.
Your Subsequent Purchases from chefpatriciaquintana.com – If you have purchased product from chefpatriciaquintana.com before, unless you edit your membership account profile or notify us, your subscription status will remain unchanged.
When you send a gift and want it sent directly to the recipient, you will need to submit the recipient’s name and postal address. We use this information to ship the product and confirm delivery and also reserve the right to add their information to our direct mail databases. Information you provide us to create a gift message is only used for that purpose, and it is only disclosed to the person receiving the gift.
When you request a catalog from chefpatriciaquintana.com or sign up for our direct mail/catalog list, we collect your name and postal address. We use this information to send you the catalog and then automatically place you on our direct mail/catalog list to receive direct mail and printed catalogs with special offers and updates about products and services. If you later decide that you do not wish to receive printed catalogs or other direct mail pieces, simply: (i) follow the instructions on the order form in the catalog; or (ii) follow the instructions in the section below “Reviewing, Changing Your Information or Unsubscribing.” You also have the ability to sign up for our e-mail newsletters at the time you sign up for the direct mail/catalog list. To see what information we collect when you sign up for the e-mail newsletters, and how we use that information, see the section below “When you subscribe to our e-mail newsletters.”
When you subscribe to our e-mail newsletters, we collect your e-mail address so that we can send you our e-mail newsletters with recipes, special offers and updates about products and services. You can unsubscribe from one or more of our e-mail newsletters at any time by (i) clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any electronic newsletter that you receive from us; or (ii) following the steps outlined below in the section “Reviewing, Changing Your Information or Unsubscribing.” You also have the ability to sign up for our direct mail/catalog list at the time you sign up for the e-mail newsletters. To see what information we collect when you sign up for the direct mail/catalog list, and how we use that information, see the section above “When you request a catalog from chefpatriciaquintana.com or sign up for our direct mail/catalog list.”
When you send us an e-mail to email@example.com, we collect your name and e-mail address and use this to reply to your inquiry. We do not retain your name and email address to be used for any other reasons but to assist you.
When you ask that we e-mail a recipe to one of your friends we collect your name and e-mail address, your friend’s name and e-mail address and the message you write. We use your friend’s name and e-mail address only to send them the link to the recipe and to send them your message. Unless you uncheck the box at the time of making your request, we use your name and e-mail address to place you on our e-mail newsletter list to receive our e-mail newsletters with recipes, special offers, new products and new services. You can unsubscribe from one or more of our e-mail newsletters at any time by (i) clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any electronic newsletter that you receive from us; or (ii) following the steps outlined below in the section “Reviewing, Changing Your Information or Unsubscribing.”
When you register as a Member of chefpatriciaquintana.com, we collect your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. You can use your Membership Account to update your account information, save addresses, save your favorite recipes, track orders, and set up convenient email reminders. We also use the information you provide to:
- Place you on our e-mail newsletter lists to receive e-mails with recipes, special offers and updates about products and services unless you deselect the checkbox giving us permission to do so; and
- Place you on our direct mail/catalog list to receive from us direct mail and printed catalogs with special offers and updates about products and services unless you deselect the checkbox giving us permission to do so.
If you want to be removed from a list, simply follow the instructions in the section “Reviewing, Changing Your Information or Unsubscribing” below.
Additionally, we periodically receive personal information from select third-party partners (and other data sources) for the purpose of facilitating marketing and advertising initiatives. The transfer, retention, usage, and removal of this information – whether performed by Patricia Quintana or a third-party acting on our behalf, is done in full accordance with any and all applicable laws applying to said data.
PURPOSE FOR COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personal information to maintain and operate our business, including our digital services that we make available to you. This includes the following purposes:
- Creating and maintaining your account with us. Some of our digital services require or permit you to create an account. We collect personal information from you to create and maintain your account.
- Communicating with you. We collect and use personal information to communicate with you. You can opt-out of receiving these communications at any time.
- Processing your orders. If this website or mobile application provides the opportunity to purchase products directly from us, we collect your shipping information and other information about your transaction so that we can fulfill your order.
- Posting your content. Some of our digital services may allow you to post ratings, reviews, and/or other content (e.g. photos or videos). We collect the information and content you provide to publish your content and to promote our products and services.
- Managing and improving our business. We collect personal information, such as your feedback and survey responses, to improve our products and digital services.
- Conducting market research and consumer testing. We want to provide you with the best flavor experiences, products and services that we can. To achieve that goal, we collect personal information to learn about consumer trends.
- Personalizing your experiences with us. For example, if you tend to purchase a certain product, we may personalize our digital services so recipes using that product are prominently displayed.
- Conducting and administering contests and competitions. From time to time, we may offer contests and competitions that include an opportunity to win a prize. We may offer separate privacy notices for specific contests or competitions.
- Complying with legal obligations and protecting our rights, your rights, and the rights of others. For example, if you create an account with us, we may use the information you provide to help prevent and detect fraudulent activity.
WHERE WE STORE INFORMATION
The personal information that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside of your home country. It may also be processed by or transferred to companies operating outside of your home country. Although the countries in which personal information is processed may not provide the same level of protection as your home country, we put in place safeguards to protect your personal information.
We have implemented commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect the information that we collect or receive. From time to time, we review and consider updates for our security procedures. Please be aware that, despite our ongoing efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
Patricia Quintana wants to ensure the security of your personal and financial information while shopping on our web site. Please be aware that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure, and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically on our website, and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. For this reason, we employ strong security measures to protect your personal information to the greatest extent possible. Every page of the Check Out process on the Patricia Quintana web site uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to transmit your personal information to our servers. SSL is a set of rules followed by computers connected to the Internet. These rules include encryption, which guards against eavesdropping; data integrity, which assures that your communications aren’t tampered with during transmission; and authentication, which verifies that the party receiving your communication is who it claims to be. In addition to our SSL technology, we urge you to close your browser window after shopping online to ensure you are logged out of your visit and/or online account. This is especially important when you are sharing a computer or using a computer with public access.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
A “cookie” is a piece of text which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, this cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer. They help us and our affiliates to improve our website. They present the content from our web site in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
Cookies are files that your Web browser places on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies do not provide us with access to any credit card information.
S TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
To enhance your shopping experience, the chefpatriciaquintana.com site may have links to other sites on the Internet that are owned by third party vendors and other third parties (External Sites), which we do not operate and are outside of our control. These other web sites will have their own rules on privacy that you should review. chefpatriciaquintana.com is not responsible for the privacy policies of External Sites. Please exercise caution and review the privacy statements applicable to the third-party websites and services you use.
REVIEWING, CHANGING YOUR INFORMATION OR UNSUBSCRIBING
At any time you can unsubscribe, correct or update your information or modify your preferences pertaining to our emails, newsletters, catalog and mailing list.
To review, change or update information, as it pertains to our promotional emails, electronic newsletters, and company catalog, as well as delete, restrict the use or opt-out of the sharing of your personal information with third parties who offer a product or service we think may be of interest to you, you have several options:
- By e-mail: Send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org including your name, address, email address and request.
- By postal mail: Please mail us your name, address, email address and request to PATRICIA QUINTANA LLC 5219 McPherson Rd. Suite 330 Laredo, TX 78041
- By phone: Call toll-free at +1 (855) 261-8528 in the USA.
To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to this information or making corrections.
Requests to be unsubscribed will be processed immediately; however, you may receive additional correspondence for up to 1 week. Delays may occur if the email address or postal address information you provide us does not match the information in our database
USERS ONLY OF LEGAL AGE OF MAJORITY
Our web site is designed and intended for those who have reached the age of majority (18 years of age). By using our web site, you affirm that you are at least 18 years of age or older. We are not liable for any damages that may result from a user’s misrepresentation of age.
No one under age 13 is authorized to submit or post any information, including personally identifying information, on our web site. Under no circumstances may anyone under age 13 use our web site. Parents or legal guardians of children under 13 cannot agree to these terms on their behalf.
NOTICE OF CHANGES
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any affiliated business entities or third parties necessary to provide products to you or to conduct analytics on our users and product preferences and purchasing patterns. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any), business partners, as well as third parties involved in providing our products to you. We may also disclose your personal information to other third parties, such as:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party, whether through bankruptcy proceedings or other sale or merger.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- When we are contractually obligated to disclose it.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to achieve our interests in (a) protecting our rights, the integrity of our digital services, or your safety or the safety of others, or (b) detecting, preventing, or responding to fraud, intellectual property infringement, violations of law, or other misuse of our digital services.
- To third-party service providers that we employ to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance and targeted advertising, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes unless permitted by law to do so.
Otherwise, we do not share your personal information to third parties unless it is to provide you with our products or conduct analytics and/or market research on our customer base and product purchasing trends. Information submitted to us is also available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you e-mails based on your requesting information from us through our web site. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
Patricia Quintana LLC
5219 McPherson Rd.
Suite 330 Laredo, TX
Please send an email to email@example.com